BlogTo Smash or Not to Smash, That is the Questions
Looking to have your ceremony at the site of your reception? By assisting you with each and every detail, the professionals at The Bradford Estate will help make your ceremony a memorable experience shared by all!
Listed under the Preferred Vendor tab, is The Bradford's suggested wedding officiants & clergy. These recommended officiants have been to our venue numerous times, and have guided couples right up until the very day of their reception.
- Are they available on your date?
- Will they marry you at a non-religious site?
- Is the fee a donation or paid directly to the officiator?
- Is it a standard ceremony, or can you customize it?
- Can you choose readings, or are they standard from the officiator?
- Is there any pre-wedding counseling required, and is one on one or group?
- Is the officiator the direct contact, or is there lay person in charge?
- Can you hold a rehearsal, and is there a charge?
- Can the bridal party stand or sit at the ceremony if desired?
- Will the officiator bring any supplies needed or do you need to provide them?
- Any restrictions for music, photos, video or bridal party attire?
- For outdoor ceremonies, are there any permits required and who gets them?
Cassidy Burness & Daniel Dudley 5/25/2012
Congratulations to Cassidy & Daniel who had their ceremony and reception at The Bradford Estate Friday May 25, 2012. Although we were all hoping for a sunny outdoor ceremony, mother nature just said “no.” This however,this did not foil their plans for a beautiful ceremony. Cassidy and Daniel said “I do” in our newly renovated ballroom, surrounded by their closest family and friends. The Bradford’s new palladium windows provided a stunning backdrop and added a "chapel-like" ambiance.
After the ceremony, guests mingled in The Bradford Suite for cocktails. Cassidy and Daniel chose a shrimp scampi and slider display for their attended captain stations. They also accented cocktail hour with our famous suckling pig.
After cocktail we invited our guests into our Crystal ballroom. Guests had a three course meal, followed by a custom designed wedding cake. Chris from D.J.’s Available brought the music to a fever pitch, while J&S Photography captured the nights most memorable moments.
All the best to Cassidy & Daniel!
The Bradford Estate: New Website!